Sunday 30 August 2015

Little bit about.

Hello everyone,

I want to share my passion/creations with You so I decided to start my own blog. Only recently did I find out my life's calling, making cards. I am totally crazy about it!

My name is Magda, and I'm 20 something years old from Poland. For long timeI've been looking for a job for a long time but no luck. I had too much free time and nothing to do, which started to make me unhappy. I never thought of myself before that I'm creative.

It started a few weeks ago, when I was looking for a card for a friend but couldn't find one I wanted. I started watching cardmaking video tutorials and decided to give it a try, managed to get some supplies (ehh it's hard when you want to have everything but can only choose a few *.*). Now that I have some, I just want to share how it's going.
'm not sure if I have any talent or not but I'm sure this is something I want to do either way. Maybe in time I'll even find some company here. I'd love to read your opinions, constructive criticism and tips are always welcome :)

I have to say that blogging is totally new for me. At the moment it doesn't look too good but I'll try and make it better. I have to learn how to do some stuff because, sadly, the image in my mind is just not enough :P


Thank You for reading and have a great day :)


2 comments:

  1. Your cards so far are so beautiful. I feel you will be on many design teams soon and I can say "I remember when Magda was just starting :) " Enjoy your journey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards so far are so beautiful. I feel you will be on many design teams soon and I can say "I remember when Magda was just starting :) " Enjoy your journey ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy :)