Friday 30 October 2015

Some snowflakes :)

Hello :)

It's been a while since my last post and all that because my kitty was very, very sick.
His surgery, constant care for him, visits to vet and praying he will get better made me forget about making cards for some time. Now that Jasper is getting better, can walk and eat by himself, I can finally come back to my favorite way of spending time. :)

So let's start from something easy! Holiday Cards Season just started but most of my Christmas supplies are still on the way so here are some snowflakes and quick cards for today :)
Oh and "Wesołych Świąt" means "Merry Christmas" in polish, and because many of my cards will stay in Poland, I'm gonna mix english greetings with polish ones on different cards.





My first card for today is very simple to make, 2 colors of paper, Stitched Hillside Borders die by Lawn Fawn, and this cute snowflakes die by Cheery Lynn Design. Added Chipboard with polish greeting, ribbon, few embellishments and card done! :) Easy for new start!




Second card is also not hard to make. I thought that using some chipboards/wooden die cuts is a good idea when i don't have many Christmas dies and other supplies. I found CraftyMoly ones as one of the cutest! Again all I needed is 2 colors of papers, ribbon, few embellishments and circle die. :)

So that's it for today and hope You all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy :)